5 Major Reasons Behind Your Dubai Visa Rejection in 2022
Millions of people, particularly the younger ones, apply for a Dubai visa to visit Dubai every year. People from all over the world visit the country because it is home to world-class attractions, institutions of higher learning, and employment opportunities.
The Ultramodern City is also well-known for its stunning buildings, rich culture, friendly populace, and high-quality healthcare and leisure opportunities.
If you follow the process correction, applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates can be as easy as taking a walk in the park. In addition to that, concern for safety and adherence to the law is another factor that makes Dubai an attractive location for you.
That is why you should familiarize yourself with both the emirate’s laws and the Dubai visa requirements before submitting the Dubai visa application form.
It’s the only surefire way to avoid being denied a visa to Dubai. The possibility of visiting Dubai would be dashed if you make even a single error.
Therefore, take note of the following 5 common reasons why your Dubai visa application can be rejected.
5 Reasons Why Your Online Dubai Visa May Get Rejected
- Incomplete or Incorrect Dubai Visa UK Application
This is perhaps one of the most common mistakes that people make while filling out their Visa to Dubai Application Form.
Here are a few examples of common mistakes while filling out a visa for Dubai application form:
- In the name section, even jumbling the words of your name or other details can result in visa rejection. Let’s say “John Wilson” is filling out the form. But while filling out the form he types his name as “Jonh Wilson”. This simple mistake can cost you your Dubai visa.
- Similarly, if you leave a particular section incomplete, even that can lead to visa rejections. For example, you fail to mention the address where your visa should be shipped or the PIN code or fail to upload your photograph. This means an incomplete application which can certainly lead to rejections.
- Data mismatch like Date of Birth errors or other details as well
- Women Under the Age of 25 Cannot Visit Dubai Alone
This rule has been strictly enforced by the local authorities in Dubai for many years now.
You might say that this rule seems regressive and discriminatory. But, as mentioned earlier, local authorities in Dubai take the safety of women very seriously. They also have strict laws for women who are young. And the primary reason for this rule is to thwart any attempts of trafficking in the Emirate and the Middle Eastern Region.
That is why if you are under the age of 25 and you are planning to visit Dubai, you will most likely have to travel with your parents or a legal guardian. Otherwise, you may face some hurdles while trying to apply for a UAE Visa UK.
- Extended Trips during Previous Dubai Trips
You may have visited Dubai a few years back or a couple of times with your family or friends.
During your visits, you might have wanted to stay for some more days leading to an extended stay even though your visa doesn’t allow you to do so. And after you complete your stay, you wiggle your way to come back to your country.
Now, a few years later, you want to visit Dubai again. But, the previous extended stay comes back to haunt you. How?
- Extended stays can result in your name getting blacklisted by the authorities.
- Extended stays can also land you in Jail which may result in future visa application rejections
- Extended stays also result in deportations which can put a dent in your future prospects of visiting Dubai
Therefore, avoid extended stays to enjoy a hassle-free Dubai visa acquisition and Dubai visiting experience.
- Blurred Photo or Scanned Copy of your Passport
Uploading ineligible photographs or unreadable scanned copies of your passport can lead to the rejection of your Dubai visa application form.
Tourism Companies in UK – UK directory of travel companies and tourism websites.
So, make sure to scan your latest photographs and ensure that the scanned copies can be easily recognized and readable. This will ensure seamless processing of your visa application by the authorities.
- Handwritten Passports are Not Valid
Not just Dubai, but almost every country rejects handwritten passports. Since Dubai’s rules and immigration laws are strict, you will need to adhere to the highest quality standards. This includes obtaining a valid passport that is not handwritten.
These are some of the most common reasons why your 60 or 30 Days Dubai Visa Application may get rejected. So, make sure to go through this guide before filling out your Dubai visa application form for a hassle-free visa processing and acquisition experience.