The terms & conditions at Dubai Visas involve ways that govern the relationship between our customers & us for the provision of Visa to Dubai Services.
Dubai Visas is an independent body & not affiliated with any government organization. We provide Visa Services to the residents of UK who hold valid passport & UK Residence Permit.
If you seek any services from us, we assume that you agree to all the terms & conditions set out below. We reserve the right to update these terms at any time without explanation. The changes will be effective as soon as they have been published on terms page.
FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The fees once submitted to Dubai Visas for visa consultation & urgent visa acquisition is non-refundable. While every effort is made to ensure that the correct documentation and procedures are followed during application submission, we cannot guarantee the issuance or length of any visa, as it is determined by the Embassy. The Embassy also reserves the right to deny your Visa Application without any explanation. Please note that the length of Visa duration solely depends on Consulate’s discretion.
- You are required to pay Visa handling & processing charges along with the Visa Application submission. https://www.dubai-visas.co.uk reserves the right to raise the charges at any time with or without prior notice.
- In case you need to travel to Dubai on the urgent basis, you are required to pay an additional fee. The visa will be issued within 24-48 hours although the issuance of visa solely depends on the Embassy.
- All rights are reserved from accepting a case, completing the work and terminating agreements. We reserve the right for not taking on any particular application or case. Once we have accepted your case, we ensure that proper policies, procedures and documentation are followed in order to complete your Visa application before processing it further to the Dubai Consulate or Embassy.
- There is a fee difference between normal Dubai Visa Processing Charges & Express Dubai Visa Processing Charges.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICE
You are free to terminate your agreement with us at any time. Though you will be liable to pay the charges in any case which are incurred during the processing of your application.
DECISION ON VISA APPLICATIONS
- The application processing time is at the sole discretion of the Embassy. Please understand that neither we can accelerate the process nor do we hold the authority to influence the embassy to do the same.
- The responsibility of issuing Dubai visa is solely upon the Embassy/Consulate. It’s upon their discretion whether to Issue visa or reject or they taking more time in processing. We shall not be held as responsible for such a decision. These decisions include, but are not limited to one’s eligibility for a visa, Visa Validity, type, etc.
Note: Please ensure you have sufficient time in hand to allow Visa processing. It may take around 3-4 working days, excluding Friday & Saturday, to process the visa.
DATA SECURITY, DOCUMENT HANLDING & SAFEKEEPING
Dubai Visas endeavors to take all reasonable measures to implement and maintain security practices and procedures to protect User Information from unauthorized access, damage, use, modification, disclosure or impairment. Despite those measures, we do not warrant that unauthorized access to information can never happen.
Here is a list of terms concerning document handling that the applicants should above by:
- No documents have to be furnished by post or in person at our billing address at the time of Visa Application Processing. If you do so, without prior information to our customer support staff then we will not be responsible for accepting any courier.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss incurred regarding the travel arrangements or accommodation booking. We are also not liable for any consequential losses claims arising due to non-arrival of visa at the time of scheduled date of travel.
- We do not hold the responsibility of loss/ damage of documents that are not in our possession. This includes, but is not limited to documents in transit with a third party delivery service/ Courier or submitted to a consulate. Also we not hold any liability for loss or damage of documents resulting from natural calamities, war, strikes, weather conditions etc.
- Visa Applicants are liable for all the transactional charges and fees. Company does not stand liable to any of the financial transactions.
- Please note that our company follows “No Refund Policy”. All the decisions related to Visa processing are at the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration authorities. Dubai Visas cannot be held responsible for the outcome of application status.
- The application fee is non-refundable and will not be refunded or returned under any circumstances after the application is processed to the embassy.
- Visa fee vary according to your nationality & duration of your stay. Certain nationals may have to incur additional charges based on UAE Visa Policies. However, applicants will always be notified about the charges prior to your application being processed.
- In case your Dubai Visa gets denied or refused, the immigration charges are non-refundable.