The City of Dubai is quickly transforming into a hotspot for international events & festivals. Dubai Food Festival 2020 is one such vibrant event known for its wide range of delectable dishes & engaging activities.
The DFF 2020 is a two & a half week food revelry which boasts of world-famous Chefs & Restaurants attracting newbies, food aficionados & entrepreneurs. Participants can indulge themselves in lip-smacking food or explore the city which is known for its lavish tourist attractions.
Additionally, you can take part in varied events to savor rare delectable dishes made by popular chefs. Embark on a 17-day food journey in Dubai & make memories for life. Grab a Dubai Visa UK & Visit Dubai for a Zesty experience with loved ones.
Brief History of Dubai Food Festival:
- The First Dubai Food Week was organized in 2014.
- The primary aim of the Festival is to showcase Emirate’s growth as a choice destination for culinary enthusiasts.
- Other reasons include the emergence of Dubai with its innovations in Gastronomical delights & exotic dining experiences.
- It is organized annually by Dubai Festivals & Retail Establishment (DFRE) which is associated with the Dubai Department of Tourism.
- Dubai Food Festival 2020 is a part of initiatives adopted by the Tourism Department to encourage tourism & development in Dubai.
Major Dubai Food Festival Highlights:
The two-week fiesta in Dubai offers a wide range of Events/Activities including memorable experiences for visitors. Here are the must-visit DFF events:
- Hidden Gems:
- “Hidden Gems” is a thought-provoking initiative held by Dubai Food Festival.
- Ten Unknown or Less popular restaurants are given a chance to participate in this DFF event.
- The highest number of dinner-votes received by a particular restaurant is declared the winner.
- Restaurant Week:
- High-end restaurants like The Lounge, Bleu Blanc Dubai, GIA, Hotel Cartagena & some other restaurants organize this Dubai Food Festival event.
- A wide range of three-course meals is a popular attraction in this event drawing hundreds of tourists & epicures.
- Foodie Experience:
- Hidden Gems:
- One of the newest Dubai Food Festival Activities.
- Delve into the Dynamic Culinary Innovations of the Ultra Modern Dubai.
- You can relish more than 20 mind-boggling experiences of Culinary delights.
- In addition to that, you can participate in themed tours, engaging workshops with leading nutritionists, masterclasses organized by top chefs & savor tasting menus.
- Limited Coffee Edition:
- This Dubai Food Festival event is mainly for Coffee Enthusiasts & people who want to learn about Coffee.
- You can discover a plethora of Gourmet Coffee collections which are popular across the world.
- Savor spell-binding Coffee from expert brewers for a once in a lifetime experience.
- Dine and Win:
- The Dubai Food Festival activity “Dine & Win” is a riveting event.
- In this activity, restaurants stand a chance to win goodies & exciting prizes.
- Taste of Dubai:
- This prominent DFF event is host to some of the most well-known Chefs on the planet.
- These Chefs hold live cooking sessions to showcase their innovation in different cuisines.
- Cheese Festival:
- Cheese lovers can relish the enticing Cheese Festival.
- Organizers display an array of Cheese-based mouth-watering dishes.
Prices & Events at Dubai Food Festival 2020:
- There is no pre-set Dubai Food Festival price& you pay as per the choice of event or restaurant that you attend.
- One of the iconic Dubai Food Festival events is Swyp Beach Canteen held at Jumeirah Beach.
- Relax at the beachfront with friends or family as you enjoy delicacies from a variety of Food trucks in Dubai Food Festival 2020.
- Live Musical performances, Kids &adults activities, cooking demos & workshops will ensure that you remain engaged in the Dubai Food Festival 2020.
Dubai Food Festival Dates:
- Dubai Food Festival 2020 will be held from 21st February to 9th March 2020 across various iconic venues & restaurants.
Dubai Food Festival Locations:
- The festival will be held in various locations throughout the city.
- Many of these Dubai Food Festival venues are renowned restaurants, World-class Malls & Backstreet Markets as well.
- Popular DFF locations such as City Walk, JBR will be the main venues of the festival.
- Another important venue for Dubai Food Festival is Kite Beach in the iconic Palm Jumeirah.
Thus, DFF 2020 is a must-visit event to tantalize your taste buds. Apart from the Dubai Food Festival 2020, you can enjoy New Dubai tourist attractions that are coming up in 2020. So, what are you waiting for? Get a Dubai Visa & head over to Dubai with loved ones for a memorable vacation.